Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Laugh

Hi frns,

These days i'm not that happy that i laugh,but you know why because Mr.Bean is dancing in my blog..see there.
huh..Uncle Bean...come here..
well guys are you getting smile...

hmmm....

well today i will start with.....hmmm...jokes....funny pictures...nooo...my own jokes....ok..

***One day i went to Shopping(usually most  of my time i spend in shopping) and saw a couple who are really busy in purchasing and many might awestruck that they purchased a lot!!!
well i did my shopping too and stood behind the couple at the billing counter,suddenly they went back when their
billing is going on and i came front,
then the counter boy said "its 10,000 ma'am"
i looked back and saw that the couple was not there!!
well i said to him that those items were not mine,then the quarrel started
the counter boy got angry and yelled at me that "if you are not having that much money why you came to shopping??"
i said "hello r,its not my package and it was theirs some couple's just passed by here"
then the boy said:"but they said you are the one paying the bill!!"
I got into my nerves(pity me )
i yelled at him saying:"i donno them and will you believe what they say??"
then the boy replied:"how would i recognize you ma'am,just pay the bill!!""
i got tensed and i don't have money too but why i should pay,i just said to him "i donno them"
the boy called up his manager and said to him the matter,the manager is a stupid,
he just spoke to me in a rough manner saying "why ma'am you took all these things and saying you just don't know this"
well i was really in anger and about to yell at them and suddenly those couple arrived and said that "hey boy,where is our uncle standing here??
didn't he pay the money??"
well that was a relief for me,the shopkeeper apologized to me and gave me many gifts for their rude behavior,lucky me i got more than i expect..hehehe...

that's all folks see ya...

next time ROCK ON!!!    

4 comments:

  1. hahaaha......U r really lucky..!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well i'm one for sure.hehehhe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very funny!!

    Did that REALLY happen in the store, or was that a joke??? I'm a little slow here...ha ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well it indeed happen,whooosh...i love shopping!!

    ReplyDelete