Saturday, June 26, 2010

Thanks!!!

Hi frns,
           This post is truly for all the bloggers who supported me to write more and create more in my blogs.Well i must say that i fulfilled my dream to make people laugh but even though i cry,i really can't say that why iam so emotional these days but i must say the time is coming to an end.....

Hey guys mr.bean brought me a cute teddy want me to show you guys????

well...hehehe...i thinkkkkk.....


MR.BEAN......UNCLE!!!!!!!

well guys long time no jokes i think,wait a second let me search for good jokessss.....

1)A young boy had just
gotten his driving permit.
He asked his father,
who was a minister,
if they could discuss his use
of the family car.
His father said to him,
"I'll make a deal with you.
You bring your grades up,
study your bible a little,
and get your hair cut,
then we will talk about it."
A month later the boy came back
and again asked his father if
they could discuss his use of the car.
His father said, "Son,
I'm real proud of you.
You have brought your grades up,
you've studied your bible diligently,
but you didn't get a hair cut!"
The young man waited a moment
and replied, "You know dad,
I've been thinking about that.
You know Samson had long hair,
Moses had long hair, Noah had long hair,
and even Jesus had long hair."
 His father replied,
"Yes son,
and they walked everywhere they went!"



GUYS SO THAT'S ALL FOR NOW,MEANWHILE CHECK OUT FOR MY LATEST POSTS....

asthena vestha...
bye then...

5 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahahahahaha!! I always laugh when I come in here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....dats a gudone...:))

    ReplyDelete
  3. *giggling*...my stomach aches in laughing. Your uncle isn't tired of dancing?(Lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @jill:--well that's the reason i change the jokes too extreme!!!

    @maya:--there are more to come!!

    @nur:--my uncle bean dances for me all the time because he loves me the most!!!
    whenever a visitor passes by he gets happier so he dances!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi ravali! nice seeing you here again in your blog...i hv a new blog but i still have www.myregencyandbestoflife.blogspot.com..

    ReplyDelete