Thursday, July 22, 2010

Funny side of me!!!

Hi frns,
          These days iam really drowning in rains and i couldn't meet my bean uncle,hmpf....so i thought to protest on gods with my friends....

Anyways UNCLE BEAN misses me a lot and me too so i thought why not i make some jokes of my own,well not my own but a searched ones hehehe...
Actually Dogs are really crazy when they saw any strangers they just react like this....


Weird!!!!(they are cute when they are normal!)

Well not only dogs but cats too...(they jump like ninja's)


WEEEEIRD!!!!!

Well lucky me my dog is so natural..well that's all for now guys!!!

Mr.BEAN uncle where are you....
(hmpf...rains!!!)

3 comments:

  1. is that a dog?? it looks more like a meow meow...hey kitty kitty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well don't you see the first one is a weird dog,may be it wants to bite you!!!
    hey that kitty too!!!

    ReplyDelete