Thursday, April 22, 2010

For My friend Beanizer!!!

Hi folks,
            These jokes are all dedicated to my friend Beanizer,let me introduce him to you...
Come on beany....


Well these days summer is so hot and in India the temperature is raising a lot!!!!
oooffffff.....
I can't wait to jump in a ocean....

YAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!



hehehe.....

Well folks,as i said Summer is too hot so,i will tell you some HOTTTTT!!! jokes!!!
hmmmm.not that hot jokes.hehehe...

1) A man was in the restaurant yesterday when he suddenly realized he desperately 
needed to pass gas. The music was really, really loud, so he timed his 
gas with the beat of the music. 

After a couple of songs, he started to feel better. he finished his coffee, 
and noticed that everybody was staring at him.... 

Then he suddenly remembered that he was listening to his iPod!!!!

2)A man in a hurry taking his eight-year-old son to school made a turn at a red light where it                  was   prohibited. 
"Uh-oh, I think I just made an illegal turn!" the man said.
"It's okay, Dad," the boy said, "The police car right behind us did the same thing.

3)Two elderly ladies were discussing the upcoming dance at the country club.
 "We're supposed to wear something that matches our husband's hair, so I'm wearing black," said Mrs. Smith. 
"Oh my," said Mrs. Jones, "I'd better not go."!!!!

4)Jim and Edna are both mental patients. One day Jim jumps into the swimming pool but, doesn't come up for air. 
Quick as a flash, Edna sees her friend in trouble, so dives in and pulls him out. 
Later, the hospital director calls Edna into his office and sayes 'Edna, Ive got some good news and some bad news. The good news is, we are releasing you as you are obviously sane 'saving anothers life'. But unfortunately, the bad news is that Jim hanged himself in the bathroom ...'

'Oh no' Edna replies, 'that's where I put him to dry !'!!!

5)Employer: "We need someone responsible for thi job." 
"Sir your search ends here! In my previous job whenever something went wrong,everybody said I was responsible." 

6)Big inspection on a build site/yard.
The boss tells the workers : what ever happens just act as usual.
The inspection committee were inspecting when a wall just colapses.
-(Worker looking at his watch) : 10:15, just on time !!!!

Well folks i hope you all liked the jokes,ha??

Anyways don't forget to comment!!!!

Hey Beany come on let's go!!!


Ahem and you too Uncle Bean!!!


Well guys hope you enjoyed will be back with rocking Jokes!!!



bye!!!



4 comments:

  1. hahaha! you are really serious making them for me..thanks thanks thanks!..i like the #4, it reminded me of another story about mental patients..do you wanna know?..
    and oh, ms bean is there!!..s/he looks like uma thurman there..ahhahaahah..
    that first baby is so cute..well..
    thanks ravie!!! ok, you're forgiven now (im not mad anymore w/ the last post:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Ravali...I LOVE to laugh! I was sitting here with a cup of coffee and almost spit it all over the computer screen when I read the first funny about the I-Pod music! This will be my first stop in the morning for my daily laugh! Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well sure,that's the reason i started this laughing blog!!!
    thanks ms.wellington!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHA..
    Nice jokes ravali...Very funny. Specially I lykd the picture of Ms. Bean.. LOL. :D

    ReplyDelete