Sunday, April 18, 2010

Jokes!!!!!

Hi frns,
           I have been seeing many liked my jokes after all my work does paying well,ok but no one is commenting though,many of my friends do read the posts but has no time to post a comment...!!!!

Beany,Mugambi,Sudhi,......people these jokes are for you!!!

@Beany:don't worry you will get a good picture for you...hahahahaha...

@Mugambi:a joke for ya!!!

@Sudhi:a small joke for ya too!!!

JOKES:----

1)An atheist professor was teaching a college class and he told the class that he was going to prove that there was not a God. 

He said, "God if you are real, then I want you to knock me off this platform. I'll give you 15 minutes!" 

Ten minutes went by. He kept taunting God, saying, "Here I am God, I'm still waiting" 

He got down to the last couple of minutes and a Huge 250-pound rugby player happened to walk by the door and heard what the professor said. 

The rugby player walked into the classroom and in the last minute, he walked up, hit the professor full force, and sent him flying off the platform. 

The professor got up, obviously shaken and said, "Where did you come from, and why did you do that?" 

The football player replied, "God was busy; He sent me!" 

2) A young man called directory assistance. "Hello, operator, I would like the telephone number for Mary Jones in Phoenix, Arizona."
"There are multiple listings for Mary Jones in Phoenix," the operator replied. "Do you have a street name?"
The young man hesitated, and then said, "Well, most people call me Ice Man." 

3)This is just for you SUDHEERA:----



Advantages Of Being A Woman

Why it's better to be a Woman!

1. We got off the Titanic first.

2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.

3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.

4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.

5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.

6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.

7. Taxis stop for us.

8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.

9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.

10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point). 



hehehehe...just got the point !!!!!!!!




Know for you Mugambi my pal:-----


5)John and Mike are walking from religious service. John wonders whether it would be all right to smoke while praying.

Mike replies, "Why don't you ask the priest?"

So John goes up to the Priest and asks, "Father, may I smoke while I pray?"

The Priest replies, "No, my son, you may not! That's utter disrespect to our religion."

John goes back to his friend and tells him what the good Priest told him.

Mike says, "I'm not surprised. You asked the wrong question. Let me try." And so Mike goes up to the Priest and asks, "Father, may I pray while I smoke?"

To which the Priest eagerly replies, "By all means, my son. By all means. You can always pray whenever you want to."

6)Son: Why does Grandpa have no hair on his head?

 Father: It is a sign of Intelligence.

 Son: Now, I know why your hair is so long.

FUNNY PICTURES:-----

1)BEANY just for you:----

Hey cute baby wait....i gonna.....smell you....yuck!!!!!


2)hehehhe...fat kitty!!!!


Hope my wish come true!!!!....hmmmm.....

That's all folks,these days iam getting little busier so slow on posting but nevertheless i will  be back soon with dashing jokes and funny pictures!!!!

see ya guys!!!!


bye!!!!

4 comments:

  1. so..where's the jokes for me?
    they're al for ziggy and sudhi..and mine juz pics!
    u were just playing me fool reading here-maybe that's the joke..

    alright, this would be the first and last comment..
    btw, i dnt agree w/ those jokes u had 4 sudhi..

    ReplyDelete
  2. heheeh....u must agree!!!
    ok,next full post will be on you only ok beany!!!!
    i will do post for you ok!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi ravali, stargazer here via bloggers i knew you...such a brilliant blogger and very friendly..btw, im a fan of mr bean

    Asian Finest Stars

    ReplyDelete
  4. well hi!!!
    hope you liked my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete