Sunday, April 25, 2010

Jokes for everyone!!!!

Hi frns,
          Iam back with rocking jokes and summer is too hot!!!!!
Well i thank to all those people who follow this blog and it's really created to show my humor side because RAVALI-SMILES FOREVER!!!!

Hehhhe....
well as usual come on Uncle Bean,say hi to my friends!!!


Not like that!!!

Sorry guys we all know Uncle Bean!!!!

Well coming to the jokes,
hmmm....

Really i didn't knew it's this tough to make others laugh before,but i hope i'm some sort of successful....

Hmmm.....let me start with one of my school joke,ok.

1)Teacher: If you eat fish? 
   Student: It's good for my eyes. 
  Teacher: If you don't eat fish? 
  Student: It's good for the fish!!!!(heheh....but i don't like fish,but i eat it!!!)

2)Two college basketball players were taking an important final exam. If they failed, they would be on   academic probation and not allowed to play in the big game the following week. The exam was fill-in-the-blank.


The last question read, "Old MacDonald had a ________."

Bubba was stumped. He had no idea what to answer. But he knew he needed to get this one right to be sure he passed.
Making sure the professor wasn't watching, he tapped Tiny on the shoulder. "Pssst. Tiny. What's the answer to the last question?"

Tiny laughed. He looked around to make sure the professor hadn't noticed then he turned to Bubba. "Bubba, you're so stupid. Everyone knows Old MacDonald had a FARM."
"Oh yeah," said Bubba. "I remember now."

He picked up his No. 2 pencil and started to write the answer in the blank. He stopped. Tapping Tiny's shoulder again, he whispered, "Tiny, how do you spell farm?"

"You are really dumb, Bubba. That's so easy. Farm is spelled E-I-E-I-O."

3)One day Dick Cheney, George Bush and Laura Bush were in a private jet going to France. 
Then, George Bush said, " If i throw this hundred dollar bill off this jet I'll make one person happy!" 

Then Dick Cheney said, " Man if i throw ten, ten dollar bills down, I'll make ten people happy!" 

Then Laura Bush said, " If I throw one hundred one dollar bills off this jet I'll make a hundred people happy."

Then the pilot said, " Man, if I throw these 3 losers outta this jet, I'll make six billion people happy."

4)Hilary Clinton, George Bush, Sarkozy, a boy and a monk were stuck on a plane that is falling fast.
They are 5 but there are only 4 parachutes.
 Hilary said "I'm a woman, you cant leave a woman on a plane to die" so she took one and jumped.
 Bush said "I'm the smartest in the world, every one needs me" he took one and jumped.
 Sarkozy blabbed something in french that no one understood, he took one and jumped. 
The monk tells the boy "You take the last parachute, let me die"
 the boy said "Why? We can both jump." "How is that?" said the monk. the boy replies, "Because the so called smartest man Bush took my school bag and jumped!!!"

5)Billy and Joe were huge baseball fans. 
One day, both Billy and Joe made a pact that if either of them were to die; they had to come back to the other in the form of a ghost to let the other know if baseball was played in heaven.
 
Sure enough, Billy dies and eventually comes to Joe one night in the form of a ghost.
 
A startled Joe realizes it is the ghost of his deceased friend and says "Billy, it is so good to see you...so tell me, is there baseball in Heaven?".
 
"Well", Billy says, "I have some good news and bad news for ya. 
First the good news...YES, there is baseball in heaven!". 

"Thank God!" Joe shouts... 

"What is the bad news?!". 

"You're pitching tomorrow."!!!

Funny Pictures:---
1)Will you be my Best Friend!!!!


2)Poor Fluffy!!!!


hehehehe...that's all folks!!!

hope you guys enjoyed well!!!

don't forget to post your rememberable comments!!!

Come on Uncle Bean....


bye...







2 comments:

  1. You are so good at keeping up with the funnies! I look forward to coming here in the morning with my cup of coffee.

    You are an absolutely stunning woman, Ravali! You should model!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another nice post.

    Thanks....

    ReplyDelete