Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Humour!!!

Hi frns,
           Every one must have humour in themselves so that they can spice up their life.I had my own humour to talk about things and everyone does too,i generally play pranks on my brother calling him as a "monkey" and used to taunt him with many names,but is this enough for a person to laugh???
nahhhh!!!
so one day i got an idea to make a movie that too a romantic comedy movie:----

"If i ever have a billion dollars,i will make a movie and advertise it as a romantic comedy and half way through the movie the hapless man gives up on the annoying woman and the rest of the movie is just him on the computer and him eating microwave food!!!"

But making others too laugh isn't a easy task,i'm facing this situation a lot now because my readers are bored with my jokes though but liked the parts but not that apt!!!

Some jokes:------

1) BAD EYESIGHT:---
"How was your game, dear?" asked Jack's wife Tracy."Well, I was hitting pretty well, but my eyesight's gotten so bad I couldn't see where the ball went," he answered.
"But you're 75 years old, Jack!" admonished his wife, "Why don't you take my brother Scott along?"
"But he's 85 and doesn't play golf anymore," protested Jack.
"But he's got perfect eyesight. He would watch the ball for you," Tracy pointed out.
The next day Jack teed off with Scott looking on. Jack swung and the ball disappeared down the middle of the fairway.
"Do you see it?" asked Jack.
"Yup," Scott answered.
"Well, where is it?" yelled Jack, peering off into the distance.
"I forgot."

2)Four Fathers:---
Four expectant fathers were in a Minneapolis hospital waiting room, while their wives were in labour.
The nurse tells the first man, "Congratulations! You're the father of twins!"
"What a coincidence! I work for the Minnesota Twins baseball team!"
The nurse returns and tells the second man, "You are the father of triplets!"
"Wow, what a coincidence! I work for 3M Corporation!"
When the nurse tells the third man that his wife has given birth to quadruplets.
"Another coincidence! I work for Four Seasons Hotel!"
At this point, the fourth guy faints. When he comes to, the others ask what's wrong.
"What's wrong?! I work for Seven-Up!"

3)Lazy Worker:---
The owner of a manufacturing firm decided to make a surprise tour of the factory. Walking through the warehouse he noticed a young man lazily leaning against a packing crate. The factory owner angrily said, "Just how much are you being paid?"
The young man replied, "A hundred dollars a week."
The owner pulled out his wallet, peeled off five $20 bills and shouted at the young man: "Here is a week's pay. Now get out and don't come back!"
Without a word, the young man stuffed the money into his pocket and left.
The warehouse manager, standing nearby, stared in amazement. "Tell me," the owner asked, "How long has that guy worked for us?"
"He didn't work here," replied the warehouse manager, "He was just the Fed-Ex guy delivering a package."

This is some stuff i got through internet,now please see some funny pictures....

1)My dog......is intelligent!!!


2)My sweet office...boss too!!!


3)hypnotistsssss...hmmm....


That's all folks,hope you enjoyed!!!

3 comments:

  1. Ravali, you are just beautiful! I LOVE to laugh and appreciate all the fun on your blog. Keep it coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah well,thanks but it seems you thought i was the one in my profile pic but it was not mine!!!
    thanks for ur comment!!!
    your blog is also a good one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://i39.tinypic.com/205ujjt.jpg

    ReplyDelete