Saturday, April 10, 2010

Funny Pictures from sports!!!!

Hi frns,
          Looks like some how got some peace for you guys visiting my blog,thanks for visiting i hope i would steal all your smiles and wish your smiles be forever!!!!!

WARNING: Who come over here must give their comments,so i can improve myself!!!!

So,everyone like Rugby,so have a nice view of one big Rugby picture...

Hey i kicked it...oops wrong one i think...hehehe....


Hey everyone like football???

Have a look of foooooootball!!!!

oh my got electric shock!!!!! a BABY????



hey hope you guys watch football daily.hehe..

cricket???

let me ha here....

cricket fans watch it and this is for crazy cricket fans!!!

hey its a six man!!!!



hey enough of sports pictures let's go for some jokes!!!!

Hey Pinoys,just for you guys a small joke,if therez a mistake please spare me.hehehheeh..


Nagkaroon ng trouble ang airplane at sabi ng piloto "Fasten your seat belt".
Isang babae nag-panic at ang sabi: "Ako'y babae, nais kong maranasan ang dapat maranasan ng isang babae bago bumagsak ang eroplanong ito! Mayroon ba sa iyong magpapatunay na ako'y babae?"

The last and final joke which makes you laugh!!!

1) Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and Bill Gates were in an airplane that crashed.

They went up to heaven, and God sat on the great throne. God addressed Al first. "Al, what do you believe in?"

Al replied, "Well, I believe that the combustion engine is evil and that we need to save the world from CFC's and that if any more freon is used, the whole earth will become a greenhouse and we'll all die."

God thought for a second and said, "Okay, I can live with that. Come sit at my left."

God then addressed Bill Clinton. "Bill, what do you believe in?"

Bill Clinton replied, "Well, I believe in power to the people. I think people should be able to make their own choices about things and that no one should ever be able to tell someone else what to do. I also believe in feeling people's pain."

God thought for a second and said, "Okay, that sounds good. Come and sit at my right."

God then addressed Bill Gates. "Bill, what do you believe?"

"I believe you're in my chair," said Bill Gates.

That's all folks!!!

Reminder:-Your comments are my improvements,so PLEASE COMMENT!!!!

 

1 comment: